Kaltern-Caldaro is a tranquil community in the Mediterranean south of South Tyrol. Its history has long been associated with agriculture and above all fruit growing and wine production. Splendid residences decorate the hills, whilst historic buildings grace the village centre.
Shops, markets and restaurants offer everything that the heart desires.
Not to be missed on a visit to Kaltern:
- A visit to the Wine Centre
- Kalterer See lake for swimming and sunbathing
- A trip on the Mendel Railway
- A visit to the South Tyrolean Wine Museum in Kaltern
- The high ropes course in the Altenburgerwald forest, in our local sports facility
According to your preference, you can take advantage of what's on offer from the tourist information office or just take things as they come. We will be pleased to be of assistance with individual ideas for your holiday in Kaltern.
< back Surroundings